CASINO CRUISEApparently Casino Cruise’s mission is to ‘invite you on an exhilarating journey and thrilling round-the-world adventure. With Up to £1000 deposit bonus on first four deposits + 100 free spins. claim
- Mobile Platforms iphone, android
Apparently Casino Cruise’s mission is to ‘invite you on an exhilarating journey and thrilling round-the-world adventure, full of exciting games and sensational promotions.’ Well, that’s a fine ambition but before we get aboard this virtual vessel we want to know its ship-shape and Bristol fashion for UK players, so who’s the crew here and what flag of registration are they flying?
At the helm of Casino Cruise is Genesis Global Ltd, incorporated in Malta and regulated under the very strict requirements of a Malta Gaming Authority license. A UK Gambling Commission license is also in place for this company, so it’s all aboard me hearties for Casino Cruise has all the right credentials to endorse that you’re not sailing in the company of pirates with a data-leaking ship.
New players are piped aboard Casino Cruise with a Welcome Bonus package that can buoy up your first four deposits with plenty of promotional goodies. The headline bonus Casino Cruise advertises is £1000 in bonus money and 100 free spins, so how does that work out in reality? Here’s how:
- 100% match bonus of first deposit up to £200, plus 100 free spins.
- 50% match bonus of second deposit up to £200.
- 25% match bonus of third deposit up to £300.
- 25% match bonus of fourth deposit up to £300.
It’s now time to consider those all important ‘terms and conditions’ that make or break a casino bonus, and here’s the salient points for Casino Cruise:
Wagering Requirement – All bonus money, which includes winnings from free spins, needs to be wagered through 40x the bonus amount before it can be considered as money you may cash out of your player account.
Wagering Contribution – Casino Cruise advertises the game weighting it applies to the wagering requirement as follows:
- Video slots and other games contribute 100%.
- All games under its ‘classic slots’ category contribute 75%. These are mainly traditional three-reel slots rather than the more popular five-reel games that UK players seek out.
- All table games and all Blackjack contribute 10%.
- Live Dealer games contribute 10%.
- All Video Poker contributes 5%.
Free Spins – The 100 free spins are delivered as five bundles of twenty free spins over five consecutive days. Each bundle must be used within 24 hours of receipt and winnings from free spins (paid as bonus money) are capped at £100.
Minimum Eligible Deposits – Each deposit must be a minimum of £20 to qualify for the advertised match bonus and free spins offer. Also be aware that any deposit using Skill of NETeller is not eligible for this bonus promotion.
The wagering requirement is certainly not the lowest we’ve encountered amongst the casinos we’ve reviewed, but it is not out of kilter with the usual range we expect. It’s also not harmed by the majority of our favourite slots here contributing the full 100% to the wagering requirement too. The terms for the free spins bonus is also pretty fair when compared to the competition, so overall we’d rate Casino Cruise’s Welcome Package as an undeniably worthwhile way to boost the value for money you can get as a new player here.
How to get the bonus
- Follow our link to get straight to where Casino Cruise is docked on the Internet.
- Register as a new player with Casino Cruise using its simple online form. It’s free and easy to do.
- Make a first deposit of £20 or more into your new player account and choose the type of bonus you wish to activate on that deposit from the ‘Select Bonus’ display list you’ll see during that process.
- For the free spins, check your new player account at noon the day after your first deposit has been successfully credited and you should find the first batch of twenty free spins available for play.
- Log in to your player account on the five consecutive days after your first deposit to collect each new day’s bundle of free spins.
- Make your second to fourth deposits in due course to claim the remaining elements of the Welcome Bonus.
Deposits / withdrawals
Powering up your Casino Cruise player account with funds for real money wagering is made very easy with the available choices of payment options, which include the most popular credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets, instant banking and prepayment services for UK players. All offer instant depositing times to get you into the action with a minimum of delay too, but do be aware (as mentioned earlier in this review) that using NETeller and Skrill for deposits will exclude you from taking up Casino Cruise’s deposit bonus promotions.
When it comes to withdrawal of funds Casino Cruise undertake to process requests within 48 hours (subject to verification checks that normally only need to be done once on your first withdrawal) and advertise instant clearance to the credit / debit card, e-wallets and prepaid card services that are available for withdrawals. That’s rather good service – often using credit cards / debit cards adds two to five working days to the process – and Casino Cruise explicitly state that it adds no processing charges to transactions into and out of player accounts.
Should your debut sessions with Casino Cruise using its Welcome Bonus prove to be delightfully plain sailing, you’ll find it has further promotions in its locker to keep you on board as a loyal player.
- Monthly Reload Bonuses – Scheduled at the beginning of each new month, you should find a fresh set of ‘reload bonuses’ to boost your bankroll. In the month of review we found two separate opportunities to add a 50% match in bonus money to two deposits up to a maximum of £100 each. Not bad at all.
- Tuesday Pool Party Bonus – This weekly bonus (on Tuesday’s if the promotion’s title wasn’t a heavy enough hint) is a chance to add up to £100 in bonus money on deposits that day. The match percentage is 25% which whilst not huge is still perfectly respectable when you think it’s still free money to spend on your favourite online slot games.
- The Monday Breeze – A new freebie during our review, this weekly reload bonus is another opportunity to add a 50% match bonus to a deposit made that day, which you can max out to £100 in total. What makes this even more attractive to us is that there’s also a little extra bundle of twenty free spins in this Breeze bonus to reel in.
- Captain’s Treasure – it’s free spins ahoy for one hundred lucky players every day at Casino Cruise. Get the nod from the captain for your loyalty and there’s a gift of no deposit free spins waiting in the cabin of your players account when you login to play.
- Captain’s Club – Loyalty points are accrued for every £10 you wager at Casino Cruise, with the opportunity to convert a stash for cash or gain VIP benefits by maintaining a monthly amount that entitles you to extra player privileges such as exclusive promotions, bonuses and non-cash gifts. Access to the Captain’s Club is by invitation only, and Casino Cruise will contact you direct if your largesse has alerted its customer service crew to your loyalty.
Other one-off themed promotions pop-up on Casino Cruise too, including prize draws for luxury holiday cruises, so if you fancy turning your reel adventures with online slots into a real adventure on the ocean waves this could be the place to float your boat.
Casino Cruise has certainly aimed to deliver a first-class service for its players with a phenomenal choice of games to cater for all tastes and budgets. Slots players are very well served, and we rather liked the separation of this category into ‘Classic Slots’ to corral the three-reel games together and ‘Video Slots’ to bring all the five-reel multi-payline games into focus.
With lots of free spins to enjoy from Casino Cruise, we were delighted to use those up on hits like Starburst, Poltava and Aloha! Cluster Pays with plenty of new releases to explore too. And what of progressive jackpot slots for a perfect storm of the biggest payouts? Casino Cruise has plenty to please, with seriously massive, millionaire-making chances to be had from Microgaming’s legendary Mega Moolah and NetEnt’s Mega Fortune.
The engine room of Casino Cruise is a hugely powerful affair with its exclusively instant play games provided by Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n GO, ELK Studios and NextGen. If those names mean nothing to you, you must either have been at sea for a very long time or very new to online casino gaming! These are amongst the crème de la crème of casino software developers and responsible for many of the most sought after online slots in recent times. Play Casino Cruise and you’re definitely going to be assured first-class travel.
Like a small, sleek speedboat to its elegant desktop liner, Casino Cruise’s mobile casino is built for speed and fun, with little sacrificed in terms of content and features. Perfectly formed to function beautifully in most mobile devices’ web browsers it brings the Casino Cruise experience to iOS, Android or Windows handsets and tablets with nothing lost in translation as far as we’re concerned.
Like all our favourite online casinos, a single player account at Casino Cruise is all you need to play home or away at its desktop or mobile casino, creating a near-seamless experience with access to all your unused bonuses and free spins no matter which way you go in to play your next session.
Design & lobby
Casino Cruise really has done a superlative job in building both its desktop and mobile casino sites. The look and feel is classy, with lots of enticing promotional trailers and online slots to greet you from the home page.
Good navigation is essential for a real casino cruise and thankfully Casino Cruise gets this right too, with easy routes to find what you’re looking for whether it’s a specific online slot you want to play, information on how to deposit or how to get your hands on the free spins bonuses on offer. Everything works really elegantly in our opinion, and we would even go as far as saying it’s one of your favourite casino sites for overall presentation.
Customer service is available 24/7 through the following channels:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 00 356 2778 0892
- Call Back service
- Live Chat
Casino Cruise didn’t get holed below the waterline by poor customer service during our review either. We tried all the channels and all responded quickly and efficiently to our questions. The lack of a UK Freephone number could have seen us mark Casino Cruise down – an international call to Malta being a bit of a deterrent if you want to keep your phone bills down – but having a Call Back service that got on the blower within seconds of our request soon put that criticism back in its box!
Did you know?
“Everything you need to embark on a first-class casino gaming experience can be found right here aboard CasinoCruise.com”
- Total Player Rating – 4.5 Stars
- Quality Of Support – 4 Stars
- Player Experience – 4.5 Stars
- Bonus Promotions – 4 Stars
If you’ve read this far, you’ll probably fully understand why we’ve added Casino Cruise to our list of recommended casinos. It’s packed to the gunwales with gaming from a fleet of the finest slots developers, and has some very ship-shape promotions that can funnel plenty of free spins into your player account. Crewed with very able customer service agents too, it ticks all the boxes for us and never left us with a sinking feeling at any stage in the review period. If you’re looking to launch yourself into some superb online slots at a new casino today, then we can thoroughly recommend setting a course for Casino Cruise.