KARAMBA CASINOKaramba Casino is a good looking site, with a cheeky looking parrot as its mascot and the more serious business behind the scenes taken care of by Aspire Global International. Get 100% Match Bonus up to £200 plus 100 free spins. claim
- Mobile Platforms iphone, android
Karamba Casino is a good looking site, with a cheeky looking parrot as its mascot and the more serious business behind the scenes taken care of by Aspire Global International. It’s operated under both a Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission licence, meaning it ably ticks the right boxes to be considered a trustworthy and legal site for UK players to consider.
Karamba regards itself as ‘the home of slots ‘n fun for everyone above 18’, and since we love our slots and have easily waved our 18th birthday goodbye a long time ago we’re expecting good things from that parrot . . . so let’s see if Karamba can keep us flocking to its games.
New players can spread their wings at Karamba Casino with its Welcome Package that delivers both a bundle of bonus money and free spins when you sign up to play. The headline details are:
- 100% bonus match of your first deposit of £10 or more, up to a maximum bonus of £200.
- 20 free spins on first deposit.
- 40 extra free spins for a minimum deposit of £10 on Day 2 of membership.
- 40 extra free spins for a minimum deposit of £10 on Day 3 of membership.
Naturally there are terms and conditions to consider when evaluating any casino bonus so what should you know about Karamba’s to make the most of its Welcome Package? Here’s the important stuff:
Time Limits – The match deposit bonus must be wagered within 21 days of being credited to your player account, whereas free spins will need to be spun within one day from when the offer was activated.
Wagering Requirement – bonus money, including winnings from free spins are subject to a wagering requirement of 35x the bonus value before it can be cashed out.
Wagering Contributions – Somewhat unusually not all slot games at Karamba contribute 100% to wagering requirements, with the exceptions pegged down to 50%. Amongst those exceptions are all NetEnt slots, and quite a few gems from the likes of Microgaming (e.g. Thunderstruck II and Immortal Romance) and NextGen too. Other weightings are advertised as:
- All Blackjack games contribute 10%
- All other table games and video pokers contribute 0%.
The wagering requirement isn’t too bad in terms of the multiplier applied, but we were a little disappointed to see so many of our favourite online slots amongst the category that only contribute 50% to the requirement. That makes it just that much harder to convert bonus money into cashable funds, so we have to mark Karamba down a little for the overall value for money this Welcome Bonus can bring. To balance that criticism, we do like the bundle of free spins you can pick up here, and a minimum outlay of £30 over your first three days as a player here isn’t an awful lot to ask to pick up the maximum offer of 100 free spins.
How to get the bonus
To take full advantage of Karamba Casino’s Welcome Package, here are the steps to take:
- Follow our link to Karamba.
- Register as a new player by clicking the “Let’s Go Karamba” button, and completing the free and simple registration form.
- On completion of registration, make your first deposit of a minimum of £10.
- The Welcome Bonus and free spins should be automatically credited to your new player account.
- Logon and make deposits of at least £10 on each each of the two subsequent days after you register and you will automatically be credited with the additional bundles of 40 free spins on each deposit.
Deposits / withdrawals
Karamba offers plenty of options to let you deposit funds into your player account, with some of our favourite options such as NETeller, Skrill and Paysafecard present if you’d rather not use a credit or debit card. Deposit times are very quick, so you can expect to get some reels spinning on some real-money bets PDQ after you’ve confirmed adding some funds in the Cashier section of your account.
When it comes to cashing out winnings Karamba have a 48-hour pending period (during which you can reverse your request if you change your mind) after which there is one internal processing day and possibly a further delay associated with the payment method selected to complete the transaction. Using a credit / debit card adds another three to five working days to the time, but if you want the quickest option choosing NETeller or Skrill is the way to go – they both clear instantly after Karamba’s processed your request, so offer withdrawal times of three business days in total.
Stick around as a player with Karamba after you’ve enjoyed its Welcome Package and it’s got plenty of extra promotional goodies to stretch your bankroll and reward your loyalty.
- The Daily Karamba – A random daily promotion that can be anything from a one-off deposit bonus to some no deposit free spins depending on Karamba’s mood. Just login to your player account to see what pops up.
- Random Loyalty Promotions – Seasonal promotions including prize draws and slots tournaments that are offered to loyal players throughout the year.
- Monthly Cashback Offers – Does what it says on the tin really.
- Top Paying Slot Spins – Unscheduled rewards of free spins on some of Karamba’s top-paying slots.
- Players Reward Programme – This is Karamba Casino’s loyalty points scheme with one Reward Point earned for every £35 wagered on its games. There are six levels to the programme with each new level bringing better privileges and lowering the number of points needed to redeem £1 of cash back. Hit the high spots of its invitation-only Prestige VIP level and that offers £1 back for every 15 Points earned, together with plenty of exclusive bonuses and other non-cash prizes.
Karamba’s feathered mascot certainly has something to crow about when it comes to the choice of games on offer here! We’re rather partial to online casinos that cast their net far and wide to round up the best online slots from some of the most popular developers. This is Karamba’s approach and means there’s a feast of treats from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen and Scientific Games here. That means fans of Gonzo’s Quest, Raging Rhino, Game of Thrones, Foxin’ Wins and Rainbow Riches can tick off all those famous slots here, plus Karamba has a few cheeky exclusives to stand out from the crowd.
There is however one weakness to the game selection at Karamba Casino, or at least at the time of this review. We could only find two progressive jackpot slots in the lobby – Divine Fortune and Cosmic Fortune – and although very good games we’d hope to see Karamba add to this stock in the near future.
All Karamba’s casino games run in-browser as Instant Play games, so should present no issues for any player using a reasonably up to date PC or Mac. Mentioned above, the games come from a variety of software companies that have an excellent reputation for quality, and have particular prowess when it comes to online slots that routinely crop up as players’ favourites in casino charts.
Karamba’s desktop casino has translated very elegantly to its mobile casino too, offering very wide support for any mobile device with an up-to-date web browser. Android and iOS native app versions are also available for even greater convenience at Google Play and Apple’s App Store respectively.
Signing up to play from the mobile casino is very easy – don’t forget to use the KAR100 bonus code in this instance to activate the Welcome Bonus – and you can seamlessly play Karamba’s mobile and desktop casinos using that single player account.
Design & lobby
We do find Karamba Casino’s desktop site a little inelegant, which is a surprise when you compare it to its rather more slickly presented mobile casino, but that’s not to suggest that it makes it awkward to use. The navigation is pretty straightforward to use and the majority of the most important information for new users is quick to discover.
The overall impression is of a very competent casino, with a playful style and clear emphasis on its slots judging by the drool-worthy choices it teases you with from its homepage.
A well thought through FAQ provides plenty of help for new players at Karamba but when human help is needed from time to time if offers around-the-clock cover through a Live Chat facility.
In truth we would like to see standard email, and phone support offered too as this is common to many online casinos and it’s nice to have the option if your typing speed is a bit hopeless! We should also mention that we found response times on Live Chat to be a little slow – nothing drastic, but a couple of minutes seemed common before an agent got to us – but the service was always courteous and efficient when the chat session actually began.
Did you know?
“Karamba.com is the home of slots ‘n fun for everyone above 18.”
- Total Player Rating – 4 Stars
- Quality Of Support – 3 Stars
- Player Experience – 4 Stars
- Bonus Promotions – 3.5 Stars
The fistful of free spins for new players certainly caught our attention at Karamba Casino, and once we found the treasure trove of top-notch slots it’s got corralled here that added even more reason for us to play on. There are a few tweaks we’d make to improve the overall service here (and Karamba does encourage players to feedback with a dedicated tab on their website, to its great credit), but nothing was a deal-breaker and in contemplation of the many positive qualities this casino has it certainly deserves your attention if you’re looking for somewhere new to play.