Jetbull Bonus Spins Weekend Promotion- Get up to 200 Extra Spins on th...
What are Neteller Free Spins?
Free spins are a common sight at most online casinos, and when you make a deposit with Neteller at a new casino you can often access some great welcome bonuses and promotions with free spins attached. Neteller free spins are well worth taking when you find them as they can give you the chance to test out a new casino or game risk free.
Neteller is a widely used e-wallet that is popular at online casinos around the world. Many players use Neteller to deposit and withdraw money as it gives them extra security and safety, it’s easy to use and it’s often one of the fastest payment methods out there.
As a favoured payment method online, many casinos offer free spins, extra deposit match bonuses and more when you deposit using Neteller as your payment method of choice. There are some casinos, however, that will exclude Neteller users from their welcome bonuses so make sure you check with the individual casino involved before you decide to deposit with Neteller.
There’s a reason why Neteller is such a popular payment method and if you’re looking for the perfect way to move money in and out of your casino account, Neteller is well worth a look.
Featured Free Spins
Betsafe New Player Bonus - Get 100% UP TO £50 + 20 Free SpinsLearn more
Terms and Conditions apply. New players only. 18+. 35x wagering applie...Learn more
18+ New Players. Min. £10 deposit. 100% up to £300 + 30 bonus spins ...Learn more
18+. New customers only. £20 min deposit. 30x wagering. 7-day expiry...Learn more
Guts Casino- 100 Extra Spins Along with a $500 BonusLearn more
Online Casino Software Providers who Accept Neteller
Neteller is widespread throughout the casino industry and this means you’ll find very few online casinos that don’t accept it. All the main online casino software providers take Neteller including Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt, Betsoft, Play ‘n Go and others. Whether or not you can use Neteller at an online casino depends on the individual casino.
Finding an online casino that will take Neteller should not be difficult as it’s a preferred payment method for the online casino industry as a whole and most casinos accept it. If you’re not sure you can check under the banking tab of your preferred casino or check out our reviews to get all the details including withdrawal times and other payment methods that are accepted at each casino.
Because there are so many online casino providers that accept Neteller, you’ll have your pick of the bunch to choose from. When deciding where to play all you need to do is compare the welcome bonuses and game selection and pick the one that appeals the most to you. Be aware however, that some bonuses and welcome offers won’t be available to you as a Neteller user so always check the terms and conditions first.
Paying with Neteller in a Free Spins Casino
Once you’ve found the casino you want to play at, if you want to get their free spins offer, you will usually have to make a deposit. Using Neteller this is very straightforward as long as you already have a Neteller account.
If you don’t have a Neteller account you will need to set one up before you can use it to deposit with. This is a fairly simple process and can be done by going to the Neteller website and giving them a few details. You’ll also have to find a way to fund your account and this can be through bank transfer, credit and debit cards.
When you have a Neteller account set up and funded, the next step is to make a deposit. Navigate to the deposit tab and choose Neteller as your deposit method – it may be listed under E-wallets. You’ll need to fill out your account details in the pop up box and once you’ve done that your money should be visible in your account straight away.
Making a withdrawal on Neteller is also very easy – just choose Neteller from the options on the Withdrawal tab and follow the instructions. Most casinos process Neteller withdrawals quickly and you can have your money there within a few hours or a couple of days at the latest.
Advantages of using Neteller
Neteller has a number of advantages over other payment methods, especially when it’s used in a casino. Unlike many other methods, you can use Neteller to make both deposits and withdrawals so you won’t have to link two separate payment methods to your casino account.
Neteller is also extremely safe and secure. All transactions are encrypted and none of your personal information will be used. You are issued an account ID number when you sign up with Neteller so even your name is not visible. This provides an extra level of security when compared to other online payment methods, making Neteller an excellent choice for safety conscious players.
Another great advantage of using Neteller is that it’s one of the fastest payment methods out there. Your deposits will be available immediately in your account while withdrawals are often also available instantly with no need for the 3-5 day wait you’ll find when using other payment methods.
Because it’s so widely available, you’ll find Neteller accepted at most online casinos and this is another advantage. Your Neteller account can be used virtually anywhere so there’s only one set of details to remember and keep track of.
Disadvantages of using Neteller
Neteller doesn’t come with many disadvantages. The main ones are that you need to go through the process of setting up a Neteller account and this can be time consuming. The verification process for your Neteller account can be a bit fiddly and if you’re looking to get your funds from the casino into your personal bank account, using Neteller adds an extra step to the process.
If you’re looking to take advantage of a new casino’s welcome bonus it’s also well worth paying attention to the terms and conditions as some casinos will automatically disqualify Neteller players from claiming their welcome bonus. If this is the case and you’re keen to go ahead anyway, you may need to use another method for the initial deposit and then switch over later.
In some cases you may be charged a fee for using Neteller at an online casino. While this is rare, it does happen so it’s well worth checking before you sign up with a new online casino. Look at their banking terms and conditions or read the online review here to find out whether there are any hidden penalties for Neteller users.
Neteller Free Spins FAQ
- Where can I find Neteller free spins promotions? Deposit free spins are often available to players who sign up with a new casino and make a deposit using Neteller. To find these you’ll need to check out the promotions page of a potential online casino or if you want to save time, read our reviews and compare the best free spin promotions in one convenient place.
- How do I know if Neteller is accepted at an online casino? Neteller is accepted at most online casinos but if you want to be absolutely certain it’s available at a specific casino you can look at their banking page or read our review of the deposit and withdrawal methods.
- If I make a deposit with Neteller can I switch to another payment method later? Most casinos have money-laundering practices in place, which means that you need to withdraw to the same method you deposited where possible. Keep this in mind if you want to switch payment methods – before you can withdraw to your new method you’ll need to have made a deposit.
- Is there a limit on the size of the deposit I can make using Neteller? Each casino imposes its own limits on deposits and withdrawals and you can check this on their banking page. Neteller itself also imposes limits on how much you can have in your account at any given time. This will vary depending on the type of account you have so check with them to be sure.
- Are there any fees for having a Neteller account? Neteller is generally fee free, as long as you keep a balance in your account. If your account lies dormant for more than a year you may be charged an administration fee – Neteller will notify you before this happens. Currency conversion is also subject to a fee – so if you’re using Neteller to play at an overseas casino be aware of this.