Jetbull Bonus Spins Weekend Promotion- Get up to 200 Extra Spins on th...
What Are PayPal Free Spins?
Most online casinos offer a wide range of different ways for players to move money in and out of their accounts. PayPal is one of the most popular, especially among UK players. As an e-wallet, PayPal is different to a bank account and it is a secure and widely used way to move money safely around online.
Many casinos dish out free spins and other offers to players who make a deposit using PayPal and this is a great way to make your money go that much further while you get used to a new casino. PayPal free spins can be granted as part of a welcome bonus for new players or for existing players as a loyalty reward or a one off promotion.
PayPal free spins are granted to players who make a deposit into their casino account using PayPal as their method of choice. For many online casinos, PayPal is considered a preferred payment method and this means that players can be eligible for a few different offers including match bonuses and free spins. To see what free spins offers are available to you, check your casino’s promotions page or read our free spin reviews.
Featured Free Spins
Betsafe New Player Bonus - Get 100% UP TO £50 + 20 Free SpinsLearn more
Terms and Conditions apply. New players only. 18+. 35x wagering applie...Learn more
18+ New Players. Min. £10 deposit. 100% up to £300 + 30 bonus spins ...Learn more
18+. New customers only. £20 min deposit. 30x wagering. 7-day expiry...Learn more
Guts Casino- 100 Extra Spins Along with a $500 BonusLearn more
Online Casino Software Providers that Accept PayPal
PayPal is widely accepted among many online casino providers and a quick check of a casino’s banking terms will show you whether or not they take PayPal. While it is common, not all online casinos offer PayPal, which is a shame when it’s such a popular payment method among UK players. Generally, PayPal is supported by the major casino software providers including Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech and many others but whether or not it’s offered as a payment method is up to the individual casino.
If you’re keen to use PayPal and want to be sure of finding a casino that accepts this payment method, your best bet is to check out our casino reviews. In our reviews we cover payment types in depth for each different casino, including not just what payment methods they accept, but also if there are any fees involved and how long it will take you to get money in and out of your account using PayPal.
Because PayPal is an e-wallet, it’s usually a very fast way to get money in and out of your casino account and because it’s safe and secure it’s an ideal payment method for many players.
Paying with PayPal in a Free Spins Casino
It’s usually very easy to pay with PayPal at any casino. Because PayPal is so widespread most people are comfortable using it which means you won’t have to get to grips with a new payment system.
To make a deposit you just need to go to the casino’s deposit page, select PayPal as the deposit method and then log in to your PayPal account using the pop up window that will appear. Once you’ve completed the transaction the money will be available in your account immediately.
Making a withdrawal is just as straightforward. Simply choose PayPal from the withdrawal options, complete the pop up form and you should find your money in your account within a few hours or days depending on the processing times of the casino.
In most casinos, PayPal doesn’t come with any fees, but it’s always a good idea to check first to be on the safe side. In some cases you may be charged a minimal fee, usually as a percentage of the amount you are transferring. This is to cover any fees charged by PayPal to the casino when money is being transferred.
Advantages of using PayPal
As a payment method, PayPal has many advantages, which is why it’s so popular all over the world. Here are a few of the advantages of using PayPal as a payment method at your favourite casino:
- It’s secure: With so many incidents of identity theft and hacking these days it’s no wonder that many of us are aware of security. Because PayPal doesn’t use your credit card or bank details it gives you an extra layer of protection over using a credit or debit card. Many safety conscious casino players turn to PayPal for the added security it offers.
- It’s fast: Unlike paying by bank transfer, which can take up to a week, PayPal is a fast and efficient way to get money in and out of your casino account. If you get a big payout you don’t want to wait two weeks to receive it, with PayPal your money should be there within a day or two, depending on your casino’s banking policy.
- It’s versatile: One great advantage of PayPal is that it’s universally recognized and accepted online. So you don’t necessarily need to go through the process of transferring money to your bank account. You can just make purchases directly online with your winnings for added convenience and speed.
These are just a few of the advantages of using PayPal for your online casino transactions.
Disadvantages of using PayPal
As a rule, there are not many disadvantages to using PayPal – that’s why it’s so popular among casino players. The main disadvantage to using PayPal as a payment method is that it is not accepted universally. While some other e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill are pretty much accepted at every online casino, PayPal is still not always easy to find.
Some casinos will also impose fees for using PayPal, to cover the fees they are charged by the company. These fees are not usually very high, around 2-3% of your overall withdrawal amount but they can still add up, especially in bigger payouts.
Setting up your PayPal account does require a bit of a process, and while it’s generally fairly straightforward, you will need to verify your account details and email address.
If you want to transfer your casino winnings from your PayPal account to your bank account this also does mean an extra step, which can take a few working days. The process is very simple but if you are looking to get your money from your casino account into your personal bank account in a hurry, you might find PayPal is not the fastest way to do it.
PayPal Free Spins FAQ
- Where can I find PayPal free spins promotions? Some casinos offer free spins to players who make a deposit using PayPal or another e-wallet. To find these promotions, check out our reviews pages or sign up to the mailing lists of your favourite casinos.
- How do I know if PayPal is accepted at an online casino? While it’s a popular payment method, PayPal is still not accepted at all that many online casinos. To find out, you can check the casino’s banking page or look at the banking section of our casino reviews.
- If I make a deposit with PayPal can I switch to another payment method later? If you have deposited into a casino using PayPal you will need to withdraw the same amount on PayPal before you can use another payment method. Once you have done this, it should be fairly easy to switch payment methods – as long as you deposit using the new payment method you will then be able to withdraw from it.
- Is there a limit on the size of the deposit I can make using PayPal? Casino deposit limits vary – it’s a good idea to check with the casino to see what they will allow you to deposit into your account using PayPal. If your account is verified with PayPal the maximum you can transfer is $10,000 per day.
- Are there any fees for having a PayPal account? As a personal account holder there are no fees for having a PayPal account. You will need to pay a fee if you receive money for goods or services, but this shouldn’t apply if you’re just using your PayPal account to make casino deposits and withdrawals.